360 Degree Rotation
- Swivel hitch below for Buyer, Shelby, Fulton, Ram, Dutton-Lainson.
- Need to know either coupler make or bolt hole center to center.
- Lightweight aircraft quality aluminum construction.
- Aircraft grade bushings.
- High tensile steel rod.
- Fiber thrust washers.
- Black hard coat anodized finish.
- Fits all 2" square tongues.
- Fits standard 1 7/8" coupling.
- Includes all hardware and installation instructions.
- Made in USA for over 45 years. Not China Junk.
- Swivel hitch below for Harbor Freight, Piggyback or other import trailers with 3" wide tongue.
Swivel Safe Instructions.
- Remove existing coupler from tongue and save hardware.
- Insert Swivel into tongue and align with existing mounting holes.
- CAUTION: Be careful to route existing wires along lower right corner at provided bevel on swivel. Wire loom, if protecting wires, may need to get cut.
- Some filing on tongue holes may be required. Do Not file Swivel.
- Reinstall hardware and Place tow chains on front bolt and tighten both bolts.
- Install coupler to front half of swivel with provide bolts and wrench.
- Prior to towing trailer, Always Check for Secure Attachment coupler to ball and Proper Operation of Swivel. Note: I always put lock on coupler to insure will not open.
- Servicing the swivel may be done by applying couple drops oil onto the Roulon thrust washer but is not necessary.
Price ~~ 3rd menu button down on right.
Thank You and see you on the next page... Karen & Fred Burger...
- Fred's trailers Llc By Appointment Only at my business. I Stock Campers Only.
- 30 Highland Road We accept: Discover, Visa, Master Card, (AmEx last choice) 3% process ffee
- Ulster Park, NY 12487 Pay-Pal transfer funds & Financing. Cash, Personal Checks must clear first...
- 845-339-3390 Business Bank Checks must clear first. No money orders or traveler's checks.
- Call or Text Retail price is listed 3rd button down on right in menu.
- e-mail email@example.com Need a brokerage company for any trailer shipped outside the USA.
- By Appointment Only. We ship anywhere. USA, Canada, Australia, Sweden and Norway. NOT China... .
- 41 Years in Business since 1982... Updated; 11-23-2023